What Kind of Information Does GZR Gear Collect?
GZR Gear collects the personal information you provide us in connection with your purchase transaction, such as your name and telephone number. We also collect and maintain records and history about customers' purchases and product preferences. If you pay by credit card you provide us with your account information. If you return merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you provide us with your personal information. Also, when you register or create an online account with us, sign up for e-mail, contact Customer Service, participate in our surveys, enter our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, or send us feedback or submissions, you are providing us with your personal information.
How Does GZR Gear Use My Information?
When we collect information from you, such information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- process and complete your purchase transaction
- identify your product and service preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
- improve product offerings and customer service
- notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers that GZR Gear thinks you will find valuable
- respond to your inquiries
- measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and offers
- customize the advertising and services you see
- conduct research
- help us understand Website activity and improve your use of our Website
- collect aggregated site-visitation statistics
- help us prevent fraud and minimize credit risk
How Does GZR Gear Use "Cookies"?
We and some of our third-party service providers use "cookies". A "cookie" is a small text file written by an Internet server to a Website user's browser where information is exchanged between them, and which is stored on a computer's hard drive to allow us to recognize and track users on our Website to assist us in providing our customers with a productive online experience. Cookies enable us to store information about your use of our Website, such as the areas you visit and the length of your stay. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies and can be reset by using the 'Help' portion of the toolbar to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Should you choose to disable any cookies associated with the Website, you will not be able to take full advantage of all the Website's features, but you should be able to navigate the Website without difficulty.
Does GZR Gear Share My Information With Third Parties?
Your information may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as a part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of GZR Gear or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in corporate control.
Is My Information Safe With GZR Gear?
GZR Gear’s website partner certifies to adhere to the Privacy Principles set forth in the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework (alternatively, “Accord”) and with the General Data Privacy Regulation (“GDPR”) regarding the processing of Personal Data related to customer, partners or clients of the website partner and are a resident in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Our website partner adheres to the Privacy Shield principles as respectively agreed to by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. With respect to Personal Data received or transferred pursuant to Privacy Shield, they are subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. While we use such sophisticated security technology to secure users' ordering information, user name, and password, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.
How Do I Opt-Out From GZR Gear Email?
You may opt-out of receiving promotional email from us by doing one of the following:
- If you have received an email from GZR Gear – including your shipment confirmation email, you can follow the opt-out or 'unsubscribe' instructions provided in your e-mail.
- Contact GZR Gear customer service (info@GZRGear.com) to request to be removed from our database.
How does GZR Gear Protect Kids' Privacy?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Users of the Website must be at least eighteen years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child's parent or guardian should contact us at info@GZRGear.com to delete such information from our records.
Changes to Our Policy
- Send us an email message at info@GZRGear.com
- Call us at 1-800-833-9796
- Write to us at:
GZR Gear Walker Banners
655 Craig Road, Suite 244
St. Louis, MO 63141