- Do I need to register in order to make a Walker Banner?
No. You can shop and order as a Guest. You can choose to register in order to:
- Save your work and come back to work on it later
- Reorder and/or edit previously ordered banners
- How long will items stay in my cart?
Items will remain in your cart (and orders in your order history) until you delete them.
- On what type of material do you print?
Our walker banners are made in the USA, using professional-grade, flexible vinyl.
- How do I attach my banner to my walker?
We provide two different types of attachments with our packages: Velcro straps and ball bungees. You can also be CREATIVE and attach with a variety of fun things - cords, ribbons, bows! You can view our YouTube instructional video by clicking here: GZR Gear Instruction Video
- How will the banners hold up outdoors?
Walker Banners can be used anywhere you take your walker – indoors or outdoors!
- How do I clean my banner?
Wipe your Walker Banner with a soft, damp cloth. The finished product has a semi-gloss water-resistant surface.
- How are banners shipped?
Walker Banners are mailed via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail in bubble-lined envelopes, along with Velcro straps and ball bungees.
Image/Photo Tips, Suggestions & Hints
- Will my finished banner look like the image on my computer screen?
Computer monitor displays and mobile devices can display images differently, depending on several factors, including screen resolution. Some slight variations in color can occur. Regarding cropping, there can be a variance of less than 1/8” in the printing/finishing processes.
- What file formats do you accept for images (for Create Your Own Banner)?
Walker Banners can accept JPG, TIF, and PNG files that are at least 17.5” x 10.5” (150 dpi) and up to 3GB (350 dpi).
- Are there any restrictions on what type of photos can be printed?
You can print any digital image on your walker banner. There are no restrictions on what subjects can be printed, but we do reserve the right to refuse orders with questionable content. Per our terms of sale, you must be the copyright owner of the image or have obtained permission for reproduction from the copyright owner.
Ordering & Shipping My Banner
- How long will it take to receive my order?
Our one-of-a-kind banners take between 5-8 business days to be produced. Once produced, our products are all shipped via the US Postal Service Priority Mail in 3-5 business days. Currently, there are no expedited shipping options.
- What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and process payments through Authorize.Net® (a Visa Solution) to make your payments safe, secure, and easy.
- May I make a cancel/change my order after it has been submitted?
Since orders are transmitted to our production staff immediately upon submission, it is generally impossible to make corrections or changes to the design submitted for printing. If you have just placed your order, and want to check if changing it is possible, please contact Customer Support immediately.
- How do I know you received my order, and how do I obtain a receipt?
A confirmation e-mail (with receipt) will be sent within 10 minutes after order is processed.
- How do I track my order?
Emails will be sent out with United States Postal Service (USPS) tracking numbers after shipments leave our shipping facility. You can track your order on the USPS website with this tracking number(s). It can take up to eight business days for orders to print and be entered into the USPS system.
- How much is shipping?
For our US customers, we charge a flat shipping fee of $5.00 per banner. We ship via USPS Priority Mail. At this time, GZR Gear ships only to addresses within the United States.
- Will you provide a tracking number?
Your tracking number is provided with your shipping confirmation email, which is sent when your package leaves our facility.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
At this time, GZR Gear ships only to addresses within the United States.
- Can I split my order and ship it to different locations?
No. All items within a single order must ship to a single location. A new order must be created for each new shipping address.
- What about refunds?
For production issues or any damage due to shipping, please contact Customer Service.